Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does seat belt really save lives????

I had a big scare today, we were coming home from SLC and we were outside of Duchesne and Baylee starts screaming, we turned around and she had the seat belt wrapped around her neck and we couldn't get it off. We have no idea of how she got it wrapped around her neck like that. I mean it was wrapped not only once but twice. So I am in a panic and so is Baylee. My mom pulled over and we both got out and we tried to get it off, and it would not even losen up, it just keep getting tighter and tighter and Baylee was freaking out screaming, it's choking me. Naturally I was in a panic. Luckily we had a pair of scissors in the car (mom had a little sewing kit). I had to cut the seat belt to get it off her. So now she has a big red mark& bruise around her neck, poor little girl. So my advise... carry a pair of scissors in your car, you never know when they will come in handy. Someone was watching over us! Thank you Grandpa for watching over us....

1 comments:

Jana said...

Kristi,
Holy cow! How freakin scary, I had the cold chills as i read this post! Poor little thing how scary! Tell little Baylee we said hi and we love her. There is sometimes a reason are loved ones are called home early and i agree w/you gr.pa great was there with you. Have a good easter weekend. love, Jana