Monday, June 29, 2009

Missing Grandma & Grandpa

What a crazy and hard couple of weeks. My grandma passed away on the 18 of June. Me and my mom went to stay with her on the 13 cause she was sick so we went down for a couple days and stayed and we came home on Monday and she passed away that Thurs. I am so glad I got to spend a couple days with her. So we went back down on Fri and just came home on Sat so we were down there for 9 days. My b-day was on the 23 the day of her viewing so it wasn't mutch of a b-day. The funeral was so nice, the grandaughters done the tribute, me and my other 4 cousins, which that was hard, but she looked so peaceful. It is so hard to let her go cause me and grandma had this special bond between us that I will miss so much, but I will cherish the many memories that I have of her. She is so happy now that she is reunited with grandpa. It has only been 3 1/2 months that we burried grandpa so it is so hard to lose two grandparents in a 3 month period. We will miss you grandma and grandpa. We love you.. Till we meet again.

0 comments: