Friday, August 28, 2009

All grown up!!





The kids rode there horse tonight! I guess I need to relax a little and let them be kids. I am a nervous wreck when they are on horses all by them self. Baylee tells me mom relax a little, this is a good horse for as young as it is. The kids have no fear of them. They are around horses all the time. I don't ride very often, cause I get to nervous. Tonight I got on there horse and as soon as I got on it started to run with me, but the minute the kids get on her she is fine, she loves the kids. Baylee had to stand on the cooler to get up on her, the kids know how to handle horses better than I do. Baylee runs barrels on the pony and I don't get nervous when she rides him cause he is just a little pony. What can I say the kids love horses and that is there hobby and life..

1 comments:

Trina said...

I'm going to act just like you! I'm already totally nervous about baby pipsqueak riding horses and she's not even here yet. James keeps talking about how excited he is to take her riding up on the mountain with him. YIKES! Horses are huge, and have minds of their own. I guess we just need to take a Xanex and enjoy the fact that they get the opportunity to ride horses!