Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I have been bad about blogging lately but seems like we have been so busy. I just want to say I am so Thankful for such a wonderful husband, my kids that light up my life and there is never a dull moment with them around, my parents they are the greatest My Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, nieces, brother, sister in-law and many friends that are just like family to us, and my grandparents that taught me alot and gave me many great memories that I will cherish forever and will miss them very much. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, we are going down south to spend the holiday with the family, i am so excited to see everyone again. Only 12 more days and we will be headed to vegas for a week, Billy ropes on Wednesday morning and then the short go is Sat morn. Can't wait we will have a blast but I am really going to miss the kiddos alot, but they are in good hands with grandma and grandpa if they don't pull there hair out before we get home......HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

0 comments: